EPCOT with Erline...

My friend, Erline, gathered me from my Kissimmee airbnb and we headed to EPCOT for the annual INTERNATIONAL FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL.

This awesome Festival hosts special kiosks which are set up around the World Showcase with food and drinks that reflect various countries. It is a culinary travel adventure.
Gladly, the characters are still very present.



As we traveled through 'the lands' we encountered music and magic. I was in Disney heaven.



Sugar Ray, a favorite of mine from the 90s, was a headliner for the Eat to the Beat concert. Oh man, what memories this incredible band evoked!


In China, the acrobats delighted us all.


And as the sun went down, the park became even more magical!


Erline insisted we stay for the IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth and I'm so glad she did. What a wonderful end to a wonderful day.

What an Epic day in epic Epcot.

posted under |

3 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

Now I really wish I had been able to go there this week! Looks like a fabulous day!

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

The girls LOVED seeing your Disney pics!

Unknown said...

Such familiar sights! I'm remembering that Erline lives in Orlando (or near it) - correct? I hope you didn't tell Mary Poppins that you have never seen her movie!!! I just read that IllumiNations will be retired and revamped after next summer, so I'm glad you got to see it, if it was your first time.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments