Friends of the Library Book Sale...

For over ten hours (over two days), I volunteered for our Library's last book sale of the year. AND it was a blast.

It is always a day of camaraderie with the other 'workers' and the customers who come to shop. We all have one thing in common... we love books.
I think we had more books than ever before. It was a very successful sale. The next one, for your calendar, is March 17th. What a perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
While setting up, I discovered this brown paper wrapped novel in the section I called Heaving Bosoms. I had to take the cover off and was rather disappointed in its mildness. Funny stuff.

"You can’t buy happiness,
but you can buy books
and that’s kind of the same thing."

posted under |

1 comments:

Karen Booth said...

I loved the brown wrapped paperback. If it had been unwrapped to reveal the character of Jamie Fraser from "Outlander", I would have been in. Just saying...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments