Fabulous Fun with Friends...

Having come back to Tahoe, unannounced, it was a surprise and quite wonderful to connect with friends who were able to play at the last minute. What a busy few days it has been.

Not only did I arrive home in time to attend my AAUW writing group meeting, I was also included in a Gals' luncheon by the Marina.
Steve and I then delighted in dinner and dice gaming with Cyndi and Steve.

I was treated to a scrumptious lunch and Scrabble fun at Fern's with Karen included.
And if that wasn't enough festivities, we went bowling with Casey and Linda (always a riotous time).
I even scored my highest game ever- 148! So dang awesome.
Steve's pre-Denise friends, Steve and Laura, interrupted their Tahoe holiday and joined us at our cabin where we, along with Laura's mom, dined in the backyard while catching up for hours.

Our enjoyable endeavors, while back home, have made us even more appreciative of South Lake Tahoe. It's good to be back (even if only briefly).  

posted under |

2 comments:

Karen Booth said...

Steve found time for a hair cut!

Unknown said...

Rolling, rolling, bowling...you two have the most energy of anyone I know!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments