Tahoe Chamber Business Walk...

I enjoy what our Chamber does for the community so when I read they were looking for volunteers for a day of information gathering, I signed up.

What made the afternoon even more special is the fact that I was paired up with Miguel, a man who had just moved here on Sunday and was eager to learn all I had to share about life at the Lake.

We visited eight business and surveyed them, gathering information necessary to develop strategies to ensure our community has a workforce trained to meet the needs of today and tomorrow’s employers. It was a unique afternoon- enlightening and interesting.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments