Dr. Joel Fuhrman at the Library...

Before coming to Park City, I did my homework- researching what was happening and what we should see and do. Superior Nutrition: The Most Powerful Medicine Presented by Dr. Joel Fuhrman at the Library called my name.

I absolutely love Libraries and this one, housed in the old high school (1927), was beyond awesome. What a great spot to experience an event.
As for the presenter, Dr. Joel Fuhrman is a five-time New York Times best-selling author and nutritional researcher who specializes in preventing and reversing disease through natural nutritional methods. He has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Live with Kelly and Michael.
We know we can eat better and Dr. Fuhrman's enthusiasm really brought that fact home. For two hours he not only explain what best to eat but how our bodies work. I was pretty mesmerized.
I took four pages of notes and we both left inspired to be healthier.
I could not think of a better event to attend in a town that oozes health and activeness. We learned so much. This was a great end to to a great February.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments