Temecula Escape Gift Basket...

Prior to heading south, I wrote to my girlfriend, Carrie Penny, VP of Finance & Operations for the Temecula Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau and told her I wanted to introduce my previous hometown, Temecula, with my new one- Tahoe via a donation for the library's "A Toast to Twain".  She said, "I'll see what I can do."

Carrie really outdid herself.  She wrote an e-mail to her members and they felt our event was of such value, several of them came together for her to create an amazing auction item.  This exceptional gift basket includes everything for an unforgettable Temecula Escape:
  • A two night stay at Quality Inn Temecula ($200)
  • A bottle of Monte De Oro Winery 2009 Merlot ($30)
  • Oak Mountain Winery Wine Class for 2 People ($70)
  • Wine Tasting for 2 at Doffo Winery ($20)
  • The Broken Yolk Cafe Temecula Gift Certificate ($20)
  • Robin's Nest Desserts & Catering Certificate ($5)
  • A wonderful selection of Temecula Valley Souvenirs:  Woman's Golf Shirt, Water Bottle, Candy, Shot Glass, Wine Opener, Plush Stuffed Husky, Business Card Holder ($75)
The basket's total value is $420.  I can't believe how incredibly generous the businesses of Temecula are to an expat!  I am so impressed.  I eagerly await the bidding war.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments