Lunch with Lynne...

I drove through the fabulous Temecula Wine Country on the way to have lunch with my QG4 (Quirky Group 4), our gathering of unique, long time friends.

Lynne and I have been friends through 'thick and thin'.  I'm so happy to spend any time with her.  Plus she and her husband, Scott, are exceptional cooks- lunch was delicious.
It always feels like I'm truly in the country when their donkey, Willy, greets me with me his enthusiastic brays.  He and I have a special relationship.
It was 90° when I wanted to take this photo, but I was driving.  One has to love SoCal's Indian Summers.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments