Best Bear Sighting EVER...No Camera!

I walked out of a meeting at a friend's house and almost stepped on a black Momma Bear.  All of us were in awe.  She was just three feet from me, with no care in the world.  She sauntered across the street and up into a Crabapple tree.  A couple minutes later, her cinnamon colored baby followed.

I called Bob.  He came over and we chased the bears down the street together.  While these are not the best photos, they will help me remember this incredibly exciting sighting.  Oh, what you can't see are the two guys in the tennis court who we warned not to come out.  One said, "I feel like I'm in the zoo on the wrong side of the cage".  Indescribably AWESOME.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

You need those new glasses that take pictures and videos. That way you are always prepared!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments