Snowshoeing Students' thank yous...

I was given a packet of Thank Yous, one class of 5th graders gave the Forest Service after their Winter Trek adventure with mePrecious and appreciative- I had to share a couple.

 Dear Ranger Denise and Ranger Jean,
      Thank you for teaching me about the tracks of American Martins.  Not only that, but I also learned about the 3 different water uses.  I have never seen bear scratches like the ones I saw on the field trip.  I think that your job is very fun and amazing!!!!!!!  You have inspired me to work outdoors when I grow up.  This is the BEST field trip I have even been on and will always be.  I love the way you guys were patient with us.  This was my first time I have been on a gondola, and I had the best time on it.  It was also a challenge, but I really like challenges- especially this one.  I had no idea that there were 63 rivers going into Lake Tahoe until you told me.  From, Vaneza

Winter Trek

Thanks, Denise and Jean,
Brave and strong they lead the way,
Kind and courageous.

Owed to the rangers
Who taught on that bright sunny day,
They are the best ones.

Why are they the best,
They taught us the correct way,
They gave their best effort.
Love,
Marissa       

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments