Disneyland for Birthday Fun...

When our older son said he wanted to go to "the happiest place on Earth" to celebrate his #26, I couldn't have been more content.  I love Disneyland!

Our friend, Bob, met us for a couple of hours of Disney magic.
The biggest anticipation was the new Star Tours.  How fun to meet Storm Troopers upon exiting the ride.  Way, way cool.
Being as it's Valentine's week, the Park was decorated with sweet photo ops.
I have always thought of the characters as my friends, so photos with them is mandatory!
My friend, Annie (Bob's wife) met us in Downtown Disney for drinks and catch up.
Disneyland at night is when it is most magical!
Our day together was perfect.  Short lines, glorious sunshine and great laughter!
"We believed in our idea 
-a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."
-Walt Disney

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like another amazing adventure! It is kind of funny you can never go there too many times can you?? What a wonderful way to spend a Birthday! Disney gives us all the chance to be a child forever!

Anonymous said...

I remember going their so many times aas kids tell Annie I said hi

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments