My Oscars Night...

For most, watching the Oscars LIVE isn't a huge deal, but for me it really is.  In 1987, Steve and I made a decision to disconnect cable television to focus our time on raising sons.  Somewhere along the way, a decade or so later, we bought a t.v. to play video games and watch films.
 

I don't think I have watched a live broadcast of the Academy Awards in decades so when I was invited to attend a fête with a group of wonderful women from AAUW, I jumped at the chance.  Nine of us brought delectables to nibble on to Theresa's lovely home.  Jeanne, supplied us with ballots and background information for us to make our choices, and then after dining and discussing, we watched.

What an amazing night!  I felt Seth MacFarlane did an incredible job as host.  I enjoyed the entire production and for a few hours, I felt the magic of Hollywood.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments