By the sea...Cindy & me

When my girlfriend, Cindy, moved to San Clemente, I was given the good fortune of having a friend by the sea!  A visit with her is full of some of my favorite things:  giggles, food and shopping.

We strolled to a sidewalk café for great conversation and scrumptious Monte Cristo sandwiches while gazing at the spectacular horizon.

Warm sand between my toes and my feet being caressed by the Pacific Ocean, provided the best dessert.  Thrift store shopping for unique trinkets gave us many things to laugh about and a few items, as tangible reminders, of our fun day together.

The sea, once it casts its spell,
holds one in its net of wonder forever.
-Jacques Yves Cousteau

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments