Coyotes (Canis latrans)...

The fact that nature is found everywhere in Tahoe continues to make us stop, ponder and take pictures.  This coyote band, photographed by Steve, was hunting in a field at the local college.

Because they are tolerant of human activities and rapidly adjust to changes in their environment, the highly adaptable coyote populates virtually the entire state. We have seen them saunter down the streets in our neighborhood looking healthier than any coyote we've seen in various locations.
..

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Wow, Steve! I love that first shot! (I know you always take the good ones...)
Calm down Denise, just a joke.
***

Anonymous said...

I miss the coyotes at the old building we had them and I was always enjoying watching them. We actually had deer, wild turkey and a so called black panther (well that is what the guys told me). Also lots of snakes and I do not miss them.

Nice shots I love seeing them.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments