Volunteering with 3rd Graders...

All this month, local 3rd Graders are visiting the Lake Tahoe Historical Society Museum as part of their curriculum.  I have volunteered for several days with today being my first.  I arrived with no idea what to really expect.  Wow!  What an experience.  I am even more entranced with this organization than before (who thought that could be possible?).

Everyone did an amazing job of informing, entertaining and herding this wonderful group of pint sized visitors.  What an ideal way to spend a morning.  I learned so much about our local history and had as much fun as the students.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

It is a great age. What an unforgettable experience for the kids (and you). :)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments