Todd Borg and me...

I have written about Todd and his captivating murder mysteries.  While the plots are based in Lake Tahoe, there is a worldwide following of these books.  We met today so I could receive my much anticipated book bag containing all ten volumes of his suspenseful and intriguing Owen McKenna series.   My bookshelf has held a spot for these books since I first met Todd, in May.  Now my library is complete!

From www.goodreads.com:

Todd Borg and his wife moved from Minnesota to Lake Tahoe in 1990. After his fourth Tahoe novel, he sold his business to write full time.

In addition to winning the Ben Franklin Award for Best Mystery of the Year, Todd Borg's Owen McKenna mysteries have been chosen for Top 5 Mystery lists by the prestigious Library Journal, and by Mystery News Reviewer G. Wedgwood. He's won Best Mystery and Best Thriller honors from the Bay Area Independent Publishers Association and received Best New Fiction accolades from libraries. His novels have also received starred reviews and raves in major trade journals and newspapers across the country.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finished the first two in the series and arrived home today to find the next five on my doorstep. Can't wait!

Four Points Bulletin said...

I love a good mystery! How cool to meet a famous Tahoe lover!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments