Our 25th Anniversary...

And they said it wouldn't last!

We were married at Tivoli Terrace in Laguna Beach, one of our favorite towns.
On this day, I not only gained an amazing husband, but two of the greatest parents, ever!  Betty and Ross have been my parents longer than my own parents had the opportunity to be.  I am one fortunate person!
Since I had lost my dad two years prior and my mom in the previous year, my big brother, Chuck, gave me away.  What a wonderful gift and an unforgettable day..
 Life has taught us that love does not
consist in gazing at each other
but in looking outward in the same direction.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

posted under |

3 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

How beautiful, Happy 25th Anniversary to you both! May you have many more wonderful anniversaries to share! Life is truly magical when you have the love of your life to share it with, just ask me I know! Much Love!

Four Points Bulletin said...

You two look HOT, and YOUNG!!
Happy Anniversary.
You will always have a relationship that anyone cannot help but look up to.
Love you guys!
***

Anonymous said...

To the handsome couple: Happy Anniversary! and many more to come! Good relationships are a wonderful gift.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments