Seeing Cindy in San Clemente...
One of my favorite things to do when I return to Southern California is to visit the beach.  Robert Henri said, “Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.”  I believe he's right!
Another reason I go to the sea is because my friend, Cindy lives there!  BONUS.
Strolling through the quaint shops is extra fun when your friend owns a booth in a really unique store!  This place is like a museum and meandering there was incredible.
This is where Steve would have been had he gone with me today.  It was nice to have the day with Cindy.  The warmth, sunshine and friendship was just what I needed.  "Happiness is a summer breeze, sand between your toes, and your best friend by your side."

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

What a gorgeous day! It looks like the pier behind you is fake.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments