Happy Easter to you!

Eggs colored, decorated and dyed
Attractive baskets mom will hide
Special memories made everywhere
Treats of chocolate we all will share
Eating goodies throughout the day
Remembering those near and away.

While I wrote this poem years ago and the act of hiding baskets, for the boys, is a little hard since we're hundreds of miles apart, the excitement and love that Easter brings is still here.

Wishing you a day of love and unforgettable memories.  Oh and really yummy chocolate.  Happy Easter!

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

It was great to spend Easter morning with you and Steve! Thanks for the Entenmann's breakfast and coffee. :) I love that you come down to visit for the holidays, etc. It is very convenient for me!

I like your poem. When I read it I thought, 'oh, I know this one'. But I did not remember it was a Denise original...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments