Celebrating my #50 with the Chicks...

I have a wonderful and varied group of girlfriends...the oldest being 87 and the most uniquest being Brenton's 6th grade teacher.

Today, a dozen of these wonderful women joined together for our monthly Chick Flick date.  Instead of lunch and a movie, we had an extended meal, delighting in each others news and company.  It was a truly memorable way to spend an afternoon and I'm grateful for each and everyone of these chicks.

Friendship is like standing on wet cement.
The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave,
and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I love the 'oldometer'...
I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your last days of being 49!

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
-Mark Twain

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

Mark Twain said it right for sure. I never let age get me down! Every year I seem to get a wiser and that is a good thing!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments