Rusty Rooster Barn Sale...

Just when I thought I had done all Temecula has to offer, my sister-in-law calls and invites me to a barn sale.  This town is a very diverse place to live from dense housing tracts to sprawling estates and picturesque hidden farms.  The Rusty Rooster Barn, nestled on the fringe of Wine Country, is owned by a delightful couple, Franco and Monica (he's Italian, she's Mexican, together they are a creative force). 

We shopped and conversed with the women at this once a month sales event.  It's more than just purchasing unique items, it's a way to connect and get caught up.  Watch the video of their first sales event and you'll be hooked.  I'm excited for next month!

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I have never heard of a barn sale! Looks like fun. (I am starving right now and that olive oil is looking GOOD!)
***

Anonymous said...

Denise,

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it! The next barn sale will be May 4 and 5th., from 11-6. One of a kind handcrafted treasures. We are on facebook at Rusty Rooster Barn for more info. Denise best of luck and I know I will see you sometime when you visit Temecula.
Monica Vessia

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments