Preparing for the inevitable move...

When we were preparing for our year in Italy, we packed up our keepsakes and a handful of furnishings we would want someday, and either gave away or donated the majority of our belongings, scaling down to a 10' X 20' storage unit.

Well someday is getting close as we prepare to relocate to Lake Tahoe.  Today, in 80°+ weather, we unloaded everything, set aside all our needed items, and then reloaded everything back into the unit with useful organization.

We are now eagerly awaiting the last steps in our cabin purchase.  I will blog photos when it is 100% final.  In the meantime, fingers and toes are crossed.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I am super excited for you. (About the move, and to NOT have a storage unit!) Those things are a rip off. People just need to get rid of their stuff, instead they hold onto these units full of crapola they don't need for decades. It is a trap.
Okay, obviously I feel very strongly about this. Maybe I am masking my emotions because I don't want you to leave again! :(
But I am glad you are moving to another place that I will come visit. :)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments