Campello Sul Clitunno for lunch...

Tranquility can be found in many places and we discovered it in the quaint, ancient Comune di Campello Sul Clitunno, a few miles from home. We dined at Parco del Clitunno Trattoria, located at a trout farm.  While we ate, children were lakeside, catching numerous fish.  It was quite entertaining.

Norma and Laurie have an ambitious goal of introducing us to their favorite eateries, people and vistas.  I'm pretty certain a year will not be enough time!  Steve and I are very willing to give it a try, however!

posted under |

4 comments:

Mom said...

Lucky You ! What a fun way to see your town....to dine and experience all the different places in the company of someone who lives there.

Anonymous said...

Don't show me real Italian food! I have been buying more Italian food and wine since you have been gone but I just know it is nothing close to what you are eating!!
One thing that stands out in my mind about being in Italy is that every bite of food was an incredible journey for my taste buds.
Can't wait to be there sharing it with you!!
***

Deb Bako said...

Oh my it all looks wonderful! So nice to see the world through your eyes!

Unknown said...

You guys look amazing! Miss you all and I can't wait to hear and see more.

The pictures are beautiful. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments