Art: AI Deception

Karen and I were going to spend the morning being creative. I had found, on instagram, a clever craft using corncobs to make sunflowers.

Armed with all the supplies to make numerous greeting cards, we watched several tutorials online.
The anticipation grew immensely.
Then we put paint to cob. Oh my gosh, neither of us could make the image promised by instagram. Anticipation turned into frustration.
Karen then began reading the comments. Little did we know, or could imagine, that this art lesson was created by AI. There was no way a human could make the desired image. I was so disappointed and a little angry.
We vowed to always read the comments first and then abandoned the creativity goal and went out to lunch instead. I'm laughing about it all now. Sheesh.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that Instagram post too. Glad I didn't try it. When anything looks that perfect guess we now have to be very suspect. Erin

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments