Truckee River Rafting...

The tradition (and the love) of rafting down the Truckee River was started by Steve's parents. To begin this blog, I have to give a shout out to them and share this photo from 1972 (or so) of Steve and his Dad.

The first time I enjoy this pastime was in 1986 when I was four months pregnant with son #1.
What's not to love? "Boasting nothing more than a gentle Class I ripple, this Truckee River rafting journey is perfect for guests of all ages (2+) and experience levels. Soak in the sun and trail your fingers through these tranquil waters that can be navigated by almost any kind of boat, from kayaks to inflatable rafts. Take a break at one of the many picnic spots along the banks or take a swim in the river’s refreshing swimming holes."
There's no commentary necessary! This day was one for the books. Unforgettable.


“You can't control the river,
but you can sure float along with style.” 










We ended our adventure on the patio of the River Ranch where we had snacks and recapped our day. Wow.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments