Happy LOVE Day...

I received this cute Valentine's Card from my pen pal in Las Vegas, Lisa. The details and effort are worth sharing (thank you to all my Galentines for sending postal love to me, always).

Lisa's style is called Pocket Mail. She created the card with several flaps adorned with pockets filled with treasures (stickers, pins, die cuts, labels, quotes, and all things I love).

I can't believe the amount of time that was dedicated to this sweet gift (including a hand-written, double-sided note). I don't know where Lisa gets the time. I feel fortunate to be the receiver of such postal fun. I love it all.
"Keep love in your heart.
A life without it is like a sunless garden
when the flowers are dead."
– Oscar Wilde

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments