A Newer Me by 2023...

As a gift for my SIXTH Decade, Steve invested in a new and improved smile for me.

Using Invisalign® my crowded, misaligned teeth will hopefully fit better by the end of this year.


Steve went all out and found an orthodontist who is going that extra mile for my smile (that should be his motto). The 'spots' on the model of my teeth are called attachments. These extras will help align in the most challenging areas of my bite.
I'm sharing this journey because it isn't all just vanity. The crowding in my lower teeth was making flossing a challenge.
I also wanted those who lunch and coffee with me to know. For the treatment to work, I can only remove my aligners for two hours a day. My long leisurely mornings of drinking too much coffee or extended lunches lingering in conversation will be interrupted with the proclamation, "I have to brush my teeth!" It's a pain, but it is just the cost of beauty (ha).

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments