So Long Saturday: My Ford Focus

I've posted for Throwback Thursday and Flashback Friday. Today, I've started a new blog theme, So Long Saturday.

Nine years ago, Steve bought me this super fun Ford Focus. With great gas mileage, it was the perfect car to travel back and forth from Tahoe to SoCal. With over 100,000 miles on its odometer, it ran well though important parts began to fail. The most noticeable was its power steering.
Last June, we bought me a Subaru, a much more practical car for the Sierras. My Focus has spent the last year in our friend's yard in Minden (long story). It was time for it to go. So Steve found someone to buy my sweet, little Ford and we had to say "So long". Oh the places it took us and the memories we made!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments