Dangerous Truck to be Behind...

We got stuck behind this truck at a red light. While idling there, Steve said, "Oh my gosh, it's a truck full of your favorite things!" He wasn't kidding. AND the company, Paper Mart, has a very cool history.

Established in 1921 as a family business, this company has grown into the largest packaging site on the web - with 26,000+ items for sale.
From humble beginnings (the home garage), an innovative company grew. In 1995, Paper Mart was one of the very first companies to sell directly to customers as an online distributor. They were one of the pioneers of internet shopping and one of the first companies to offer pictures of products online. I am a visual shopper. I want all of these washi tapes. So cool right?

My goal is to visit Paper Mart's 10 acre property, located in the City of Orange, one of these days. Hmmm, I read that I could pick up my order there, too. Oh yes, a dangerous truck to be behind for sure... Though what fun, too.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments