Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

October is actually Breast Cancer Awareness Month but I always do things early. Well actually, I was due for my Mammogram in May, but COVID fears made me postpone.

While I can think of more entertaining ways to spend a Monday morning, I'm doing it.
I keep hearing about people putting off important health screenings due to the fear of the pandemic (some with negative consequences). I've decided to mask up and just "go for it".

B is for Breasts
Of which ladies have two;
Once prized for the function,
Now for the view.
-Robert Paul Smith

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

You've always got the perfect ending quote!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments