My Bone Growth Stimulator...

Santa came early bringing me some healing help- the Combined Magnetic Field for accelerated spine fusion by SPINALOGIC®.

It looks like some kind of gaming system my boys used to play with.
Emily brought my Christmas present and taught us how to use it properly. The company has an interesting beginning. In 1978, Philadelphia Eagles’ offensive line captain Mark Nordquist and lawyer Ken Reed founded a small company in a Carlsbad, California garage. From its humble beginnings, DJO® has evolved into a billion-dollar company dedicated to enabling people to live their lives to the fullest by providing intelligent medical devices and services from injury prevention to rehabilitation. Woohoo!
This tool is a portable, battery-powered, micro-controlled, noninvasive bone growth stimulator. It promises that I have about a 20% greater chance of my fracture healing if I use the device every day than if I do not use it at all. AND from what we've read, it can't hurt. Here's to a healthier 2020.

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

Hope it works! How long do you use it each day?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments