Sleuthing for Author Cindy Sample...

A couple of weeks ago, I stopped by to see my author friend, Cindy Sample. While visiting, she told me about her newest novel which is set in South Lake Tahoe. She needed someone to visit the Police Department to help her with the details that make her novels so incredibly interesting.

A little about Cindy: "When she was a little girl, her dream was to be a super cool detective like Nancy Drew, racing around town in a sky blue roadster. After realizing her inherent klutziness could be an impediment to becoming a private eye, her new goal was to become a world-renown mystery writer like Agatha Christie."
So how fun it was for me to be Nancy Drew, if only for an hour, to help her out. I was given an excellent and very thorough tour. I was impressed by it all. Just another reason to love South Lake Tahoe.

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I know who to go to when I need some investigating done!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments