Oceanside for 12 Hours...

Brady and Eric planned an exhaustingly wonderful day for our beach break.

We began with the best breakfast burritos and then hit the ground walking... a lot.
I loved this Vintage Market. These places really are treasures hunts.

Strolling the Oceanside Pier is a must. What a glorious day by the sea.

We paused for a brief tasting at Stone Brewing.
We meandered into the Oceanside Museum of Art for the 'San Diego Dreaming' exhibit. There was something about this couple I just loved.
We got to experience a little local culture as we witnessed the conclusion of this QuinceaƱera, the celebration of a girl's 15th birthday.
We loved this new Bagby Beer Company. World-class beer. Simple food done well. Inviting hospitality.
“A friend is someone who knows all about you
and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I am going to start with the obvious. My shorts are really cute.
What a fun day! I can't believe we could pack all that in. The vintage market was super cool (over priced but cool), and it is a few blocks away and I had never been!
I love the picture of the pelican with the surfer in the background. Great job! Other favorites are of the art and the quinceaƱera. It was a fun day. I am glad you got to meet Eric.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments