Road trip to Sacramento...

After a busy day of Science, I headed to our State's Capitol for a reunion with my college friend, Leslie.  Dinner was outdoors in 80°+ temperatures.

The Plum Cafe and Bakery is Sacramento's premier vegan restaurant with two beautiful, large patios for outdoor dining. The Plum serves home-style comfort food with ethnic influences.  I had the best 'Midtown Club', with fake bacon, that I have ever eaten.  I would come to Sacramento just to eat here.
After an evening stroll, we ended the night in our pajamas, playing Scrabble in our hotel room.  What a diverse and interesting day.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

That restaurant is cute. It is good to read that the bacon is fakon because I thought that sandwich looked good. :)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments