Scenes of Life in Tahoe

We are just hanging about, enjoying life.
It really is the simple things...

We left at 6:30 AM this morning, to take a friend for an MRI.  We waited for him at Bert's delighting in a warm breakfast...Yes, it was 8° outside when we left.
One of the best parts about where we live is its walkabilityMushing to Safeway for groceries is fun in the snow.
Coyotes here look for left out pet food and left out pets!
Steve loves his snow blower!
Foxy takes a walk daily.  I can't imagine what she'll look like when we have more snow.  Isn't she so cute?  The sight of her makes all of us laugh.
I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day.
A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away.
~"Out On The Tiles" (Led Zeppelin)

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments