Life in Temecula...

Most people ask us, "What now?" and for right now, life is fantastic living in our Puma trailer in Steve's folks' backyard in Temecula.  As you can see, it is wooded and quite secluded plus we have delightful company just 100 yards from our front door.  Life is great!

We still have renters in our home, so trailer life it is for us.  We will continue to stay close to home for quite some time and we are thoroughly loving being back.


"I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
-Douglas Adams

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got my e-mail!! glad you are both enjoying your time back :) xoxo xandra

Four Points Bulletin said...

And I just can't help but wonder where else you and that trailer will go. :)
There is fun to be done!
So happy you are happy!
***

Tee said...

Welcome back! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments