Stay in Focus...my new car!

Since we left my Ford Escape in Barcelona, we knew I needed a new car.  Originally, I was going to get something really small (a Fiesta) but after Steve sat in one, his concern for my safety nixed that idea.  So this morning he called a Ford dealership and said, "I want no sales shenanigans!"  Rich, the sales manager, said, "Well it's your lucky day.  I am the least shenanigany of our staff."

It was a pain free buying experience and I am the proud owner of a 2012 Ford Focus that will get much better gas mileage (26 city/36 highway) than any of our previous vehicles so we're helping the environment and I get fun transportation! 

"The open road is a beckoning, a strangeness,
a place where a man can lose himself."
-William Trogdon

posted under |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh why did you leave your car?? :( Gonna miss that one! Well, this one looks great as well! xoxo xandra

Four Points Bulletin said...

Congrats! It is so cute!
***

Renee' Grace said...

This is what I drive for work - it's terrific on gas - mine says Auto Club all over it, but nonetheless, it's still a great little car. Tell us about leaving Mama's overseas - Matt filled me in a bit but I didn't get the whole story

Carson Ahlstrom said...

Ha ha, it's a good day to purchase a car, shenanigans-free. It's a cute car. Safety on the road is a definite plus as well.

Maria Wegner said...

The red ribbon looks kind of cute, like an early Christmas present. Well, good job! A direct approach works well when you search for a car. It's easier to communicate with the dealer making the purchase faster.

Patrick said...

A good dealer closes a deal even if the customer has no intention of buying a car. It means that he has a convincing power to do so. That’s alright as long as the dealer stays honest to the customer about the car he is selling. I hope you enjoy driving your new Ford Focus!

Patrick Gauer

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments