Thanksgiving with Family...

Celebrating Thanksgiving with family...
How thankful we are being with our sons, their girls and all our family.  Here's introductions:
We were a group of 18 consisting of some very delightful people.
Steve's mom, Betty, is truly the hostess with the mostest!
Steve's brother his wife, with his son and his delicious apple pie baking girlfriend.
Steve's middle brother and his wife who live in Temecula, too.
My oldest...
C's family:  Michael, Julie, and Dan (on left).
Kegan and Monica whose family is in Portland, Oregon.
My boys... I'm a super happy mom.
I thought this was a great centerpiece... Mums and persimmons!
My father-in-law, Ross, created this amazing table for 20.  It will be used often and gleefully.  How wonderful that we could all dine together!
Ross is an expert turkey wrangler!
The food was plentiful and delicious.
My in-laws live the rural part of town.  Across the street is an alpaca farm and around the corner are horses.  After the meal some of the group went neighborhood exploring.
Brenton made a new friend.  So sweet.
Are you still newlyweds when you're a month away from your two year anniversary?
I'm pretty certain Monica is getting horse kisses.
A holiday isn't quite the same without my boys posing for a classic photo.  Here they are trying to be alpacas!
Thanksgiving with all the families together was a perfect welcome home.  We have so much for which to be thankful.  It is good to be home!

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

What a HUGE table of family and friends! Sounds like a fabulous Thanksgiving! Those boys are so funny... it is like they grew up in front of a camera, in front of you. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Haerr Family,

Love your blog, great pictures. So sorry to here about Ross's passing. As a young man I have many great and funny memories hanging around with Ross and the family, thanks for including me. I still can smell the cigar smoke... so long my friend.

Kent Nichols

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments