Angora Lakes Resort: Cindy's Last Day

I request that each person who stays with us write in our guestbook. This is what Cindy wrote of this place, "Angora Lakes Resort might be my favorite. It is just a perfect place and the French press coffee on the shore is a bonus." For me, visiting here is always a highlight of my summer.

About Angora Lakes Resort... "We endeavor to offer a unique day use experience at Angora Lakes Resort, a historic Lake Tahoe front-country location. To safely enjoy the resort, visitors must meet the following essential eligibility criteria: Participants must have the ability to safely hike, bike or use other nonmotorized means (including with assistance of a companion) to go up and down hill at least a mile roundtrip over rocky, rugged, slippery, and sandy terrain, with obstacles up to 18” high, at 7000-7500’ elevations. There are no paved surfaces beyond the Angora Parking area."
According to the website, we are to remember to take the Tahoe Pledge, "I will embody the footprint of a ninja – it will be stealthy, light, and my touch will be gentle. What I carry in, I will carry out." That's me... a ninja!
People have been enamored with this place since 1917. Wow.




There's just something about floating about a lake with a friend! What an incredible last day with Cindy.
“Skip a stone.
Take a hike.
Sit a spell.
Listen. Daydream.
Just breathe.
This is lake living.”

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments