Perfect Bumper Sticker...

We have noticed this bumper sticker numerous times and it has always made us smile.

It's surprising how many times we haven't stood by that proclamation for our family members, however! We are using Steve's truck, yet again, to relocate one of our sons. I love being part of new chapters in anyone's life story so if that means lifting boxes or wrangling children, I'm your gal. So I'm signing off for the weekend. You know what I'll be doing. I hope your Easter celebrations are delightful ones.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, my truck gets used sometimes too! Ha. But I like helping people move and get a little exercise in.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments