The Art of Racing in the Rain...

When we first moved to Tahoe, I joined a book club. One of our first reads was The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. It is still one of my favorite books.

A couple of years later, I had the great pleasure to meet (and hang out with) Garth at WordWave. I am beyond excited that this novel is going to be a movie.
I recently received this note from Garth, "To all my fans, friends, and family. You’ve been amazing supporters of Enzo and his story for more than a decade and I want you to know how much I appreciate you all. I also want you to be among the first to see the trailer for the movie adaptation of The Art of Racing in the Rain. For ten long years, thousands of Enzo fans have believed that my book would make a great story for the silver screen.  Now, it’s almost here.  The movie will land in more than 2,000 theaters across the US on August 9, 2019.  Save the date!"

Any predictions as to where you'll find me on August 9th? Exciting!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments