James Garner's Tribute to Johnny Cash

This was the most anticipated event of our summer and it did not disappoint.

We gathered with friends on the lawn of Valhalla for a picnic pre-party before James Garner's Tribute to Johnny Cash. We fell in love with this talented band, in this same spot, three years ago. We were beyond excited that they were coming back.
Kudos to Lee for taking this exceptional photo of James and his posse of fans!
We saw James and his band perform in Lindsay, which was outstanding, but there is no better venue than the Boathouse at Valhalla.
These guys are extremely talented, very sweet, and so entertaining. This is a show that should not be missed! Just when I thought I couldn't be a bigger fan, tonight happens and makes me even more devoted. Wow!




And to me, this is the best photo of the night. It expresses such emotion. This truly was one of my favorite evenings! Great friends, the Lake, and the music of Johnny Cash. What more could one ask for!? August is off to an amazing start. This will be hard to top.

posted under |

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve is rocking that black hat! And I agree that your sunset silhouette is a standout.

Unknown said...

Johnny Cash was and still is one of my favorite country singers...he was truly a showman. Great look, what a voice...I listen to his music in my car all the time!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments