It's an Old Friends Weekend...

While visiting Julie, she gave me the gift of sharing her photo albums. This photo I just have to share.

This photo is from my baby shower in November of 1986. Pictured are three 24 year olds, Julie, me and Annie. Almost 31 years later, I got to reminiscence with them both. This morning I enjoyed a Donut Run with Julie.
And in the afternoon, I dined al fresco with Annie. It couldn't have been a more wonderful weekend.
“They talked in the shorthand of old friends
and shared memories.”
― Dee Henderson

posted under |

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Denise...you don't look a day older!!!!!!!!

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

You have best friends, and how lucky are we ALL to have you as our friend!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments