If You Don't Laugh, You'll Cry: Winter!

Okay, I'm totally excited by the upcoming weather events. I have a house full of books, enough coffee to sustain me indefinitely, a roaring fire, good friends to come to my rescue and all the other supplies one might need. And I have found "winter" humor, which I absolutely love.





The final image isn't accurate for me since I'm kind of a winter badass for a native SoCal gal (if I say so myself) but it made me laugh. And isn't that more fun than crying? Bring it on Old Man Winter!

posted under |

1 comments:

Karen Booth said...

I think it is all funny since I'm not in it!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments