Jon Lovitz & Me...

In 2006, I was on Rodeo Dr. as a tour guide for our Japanese students.  When I saw comedian Jon Lovitz, I asked him for a photo.  His answer was, "Yeah, whatever" in his very distinctive voice, for which he is famous.  Most people know him from Saturday Night Live, yet he has appeared in over thirty movies, including one of our favorites, Rat Race.

What a small world that he will be here in Tahoe next month.  Hmm, I might have to go... just to see if he remembers me.
"You want everyone to be great and funny.
I'm not saying I'm great, but I'm funny."
-Jon Lovitz

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

That is so cool. I wish he made an appropriately apathetic comment to me!
Love it!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments