College is OVER Phone Call...

At 10:17 AM, I received a gleeful call from our Cal Poly Student.  In order to graduate, he had to do a Senior Project (thesis) and then present it in front of a panel.  Upon successful completion, he called me to tell me he was completely done with school.  More important than any of that, he actually thanked me "for everything".  Oh man, the guy knows how to make his mom teary.

It's hard to believe four years have gone by.  I can't wait until the actual Commencement this weekend.  Tissues are packed and pride is bursting forth.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

This is so sweet! You raised to fine young men. I cannot believe how quickly it has gone by either!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments