Walking to Nevada...

I delight in saying we walked through two states today.  Our gorgeous Spring weather just demanded a long walk.  Edgewood Golf Course, at Stateline, is about 3 miles from our home and a perfect destination in which to meander.

All my Southern California friends have been telling me about their Spring blooms.  I was so delighted when I saw this beautiful flower announcing the end of Winter.  Yippee!
We discovered 'Joe Montana' down a private road and since the 49ers did so awesome this year, I wanted a photo with him- too funny.
It really feels as if Winter is gone and Spring is here to stay.  History tells us this isn't necessarily true, but we are hopeful and warm.  It's a great day!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments