Final Winter Trek...

Since January, my Thursdays have been spent on top of Heavenly Mountain with a gaggle of 5th graders.  Each day presented something different, as winter weather and ten year olds will do.  I loved most of it and today's finale, gave me what I had wanted to see...

...the trees laden with new, powdery snow... breathtaking.
“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields,
that it kisses them so gently?
And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt
and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings,
till the summer comes again.”
-Lewis Carroll

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I am sure there will be gorgeous volunteer opportunities elsewhere. What a great experience. The trees with fresh snow do look spectacular.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments