I'm On An Adventure...

I have jetted off for a visit with my big brother Chuck, in Virginia. I'll be offline until I return... embracing it all and sharing when I return.

I wanted to share this photo from Chuck's wedding, 56 years ago. It commemorates the last day the three siblings lived together. What a wild thought.
Over the course of the next six days, I will be connecting with my brothers, great nieces, nephews, and I get to playing tourist in at least four different states. WHOA. I'm excited for this opportunity for family fun and an unforgettable road trip. Oh boy, Chuck and I will definitely feel caught up!

“No road is long with good company.” -Turkish Proverb

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments