Back to the BINS

 For those who know me, I LOVE thrift storing. It's just my thing!

Combine a great deal with the company of my delightful daughters-in-law and I'm a very happy ME.
Santa Rosa's Goodwill Outlet just recently reopened, after an extended closure due to COVID and an employee dearth. Now a bit pricier, it is still a place that makes us all giddy.
I have been on the hunt, for years, for a vintage bowling shirt. SCORE. It is just one of the many treasures I came home with. I can't wait to go bowling and model it for you!
Dame Helen Mirren said it best, "The whole thing of clothes is insane. You can spend a dollar on a jacket in a thrift store. And you can spend a thousand dollars on a jacket in a shop. And if you saw those two jackets walking down the street, you probably wouldn't know which was which."

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Fun stuff! Maybe an apple dress next time?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments