Starting Physical Therapy***

My new orthopedist is part of the same medical group as my gym so when Dr. Schultzel recommended Jesus for PT, I was already a huge fan (he does amazing workout classes).

For those new to this blog, I broke my neck in August of 2019 and by the time I was supposed to do physical therapy, COVID was at its zenith. I delayed PT and still regret it almost four years later. But not this time with my fractured foot! I have a very wonderful plan set in motion and a lot of hope.

Who knows, maybe I'll be an even better Me. Fingers crossed.

***I received this comment from my friend, Denise, who IS a physical therapist. "And reading your blog, I don't know the situation, but if your exercise program is done by the kinesiologist/personal trainer please do not call it physical therapy (unless you were evaluated by a PT who set up a treatment plan). It is misleading. A PT has a doctoral degree and is licensed." My PT is definitely Personal Training. I can't do Physical Therapy until I can put weight on my foot. I mislabeled this blog post and I'm thankful that Denise clarified it for me.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments